You are exclusively invited to our complimentary workshop
“LEGACY PROTECTION STRATEGIES”
Some of the largest assets owned by taxpayers – excluding primary residences – are tax-deferred qualified accounts such as individual retirement accounts (IRAs) and qualified retirement plans. These assets do get a step-up in basis at death and, in general, beneficiaries will be subject to income taxation on 100% of any traditional IRAs inherited and on any gain in nonqualified annuities inherited.
- Age 59 1/2 and over
- Have an IRA or nonqualified annuity that is not needed for retirement and earmarked for wealth transfer
- Concerned about chronic illness
- Have a life insurance need
- Immediate death benefit protection
- Immediate leverage of premiums for death benefit
- Tax-free death benefit
- Income tax-advantaged withdrawals and policy loans
- Cash values accumulate tax deferred
- Chronic illness protection
Bring a friend. Enjoy appetizers & beverages prior to the workshop (doors open at 5:30 pm).
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
(5:30 pm check-in, appetizers & beverages)
1601 W Century Ave
Bismarck, ND 58503
Please note: No products or sales are solicited at our events.